Recent Changes in Analyst Ratings for Dun & Bradstreet (DNB)
A number of companies have changed their ratings and price targets on the shares of Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB) recently:
- 05/17/2022 – Dun & Bradstreet has had its price target lowered by Barclays PLC analysts from $22.00 to $18.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 05/12/2022 – Dun & Bradstreet has been upgraded by Zacks Investment Research analysts from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a price target of $17.00 on the stock. According to Zacks, “Dun & Bradstreet Holdings Inc. is a provider of business decision data and analytics. Dun & Bradstreet Holdings Inc. is based in Short Hills, New Jersey. “
- 5/10/2022 – Dun & Bradstreet has had its price target lowered by Credit Suisse Group AG analysts from $30.00 to $23.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the title.
- 5/10/2022 – Dun & Bradstreet has had its price target lowered by Needham & Company LLC analysts from $28.00 to $21.00.
- 3/31/2022 – Dun & Bradstreet is now covered by StockNews.com analysts. They have placed a “holding” rating on the stock.
- 03/30/2022 – Dun & Bradstreet is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft. They have set a “holding” rating and a price target of $20.00 on the stock.
DNB stock was down $0.25 during Wednesday’s trading, hitting $16.35. The company had a trading volume of 65,579 shares, compared to an average volume of 1,353,395. The company has a market capitalization of $7.10 billion, a PE ratio of -90.83, a price/earnings ratio of growth of 2.07 and a beta of 0.62. Dun & Bradstreet Holdings, Inc. has a 1-year low of $14.31 and a 1-year high of $22.88. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $16.64 and a 200-day moving average price of $18.32. The company has a quick ratio of 0.75, a current ratio of 0.75 and a debt ratio of 0.99.
Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE:DNB – Get Rating) last released its quarterly results on Monday, May 9. The business services provider reported earnings per share (EPS) of $0.24 for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.23 by $0.01. The company posted revenue of $536.00 million for the quarter, compared to $527.29 million expected by analysts. Dun & Bradstreet posted a positive return on equity of 12.28% and a negative net margin of 3.55%. The company’s revenue for the quarter increased 5.3% year over year. In the same quarter a year earlier, the company posted EPS of $0.23. Sell-side analysts expect Dun & Bradstreet Holdings, Inc. to post 1.11 earnings per share for the current year.
A number of institutional investors and hedge funds have recently changed their positions in the company. Jane Street Group LLC increased its equity stake in Dun & Bradstreet by 243.6% during the 1st quarter. Jane Street Group LLC now owns 42,392 shares of the business services provider worth $743,000 after acquiring an additional 30,053 shares in the last quarter. Point72 Hong Kong Ltd increased its stake in Dun & Bradstreet shares by 803.2% during the 1st quarter. Point72 Hong Kong Ltd now owns 36,426 shares of the business services provider worth $638,000 after acquiring 32,393 additional shares last quarter. Dynamic Technology Lab Private Ltd purchased a new equity stake in Dun & Bradstreet during Q1 for approximately $433,000. Eaton Vance Management purchased a new equity stake in Dun & Bradstreet during Q1 for a value of approximately $735,000. Finally, Ensign Peak Advisors Inc purchased a new equity stake in Dun & Bradstreet during Q1 worth approximately $359,000. 93.47% of the shares are currently held by institutional investors.
Dun & Bradstreet Holdings, Inc provides business decision data and analytics in North America and internationally. It offers finance and risk management solutions, including D&B Finance Analytics, an online application that provides clients with real-time access to its information, comprehensive monitoring and portfolio analysis; D&B Direct, an application programming interface (API) that delivers risk and financial data directly into business applications for real-time credit decision making; D&B Small Business, a suite of powerful tools that allows SMEs to monitor and build their business credit history; D&B Enterprise Risk Assessment Manager, a solution for managing and automating credit decisions and reports; and InfoTorg, an online SaaS application.
Receive daily news and reviews for Dun & Bradstreet Holdings Inc. – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of breaking news and analyst ratings for Dun & Bradstreet Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily newsletter.