Global Digital Lending Platform Market – Forecast to 2026
Global Digital Lending Platforms Market
The global digital lending platform market is expected to grow from $ 10.5 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow to $ 20.5 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 13.5% from 2021 to 2026. The ubiquity of smartphones and the Growing rates of Internet connectivity have helped the market develop well. In addition, increased automation, demand for better customer satisfaction, and regulatory initiatives to protect digital finance are fueling the market growth during the forecast period.
Browse 151 market data tables and 111 figures spread over 181 pages and an in-depth table of contents on “Global Digital Lending Platforms Market – Forecast to 2026” https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/digital-lending-platform-market-3572
By offering (Solution [Business Process Management, Lending Analytics, Loan Management, Loan Origination, Risk & Compliance Management, Others], Service [Design & Implementation, Training & Education, Risk Assessment, Consulting, Support & Maintenance]), by deployment mode (on-premise, cloud), by end user (banks, insurance companies, credit unions, savings and loan associations, peer-to-peer lending, others) Competitive landscape, analysis by company market and competitor An analysis
Key market information
• In the services segment, the consulting segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate from 2021 to 2026.
• Growing proliferation of smartphones and increased internet penetration in countries like Singapore, Australia, Japan and South Korea are expected to drive the growth of the APAC market
• The market of cloud segment is expected to have the largest share of the market during the forecast period.
• Credit unions expected to experience fastest growth over the forecast period
• Fiserv, ICE Mortgage, FIS, Newgen Software, Nucleus Software, Temenos, Pega, Sigma Infosolutions, Intellect Design Arena, Tavant, Docutech, Cu Direct, Abrigo, Wizni, Built Technologies, Turnkey Lenders, Finastra, RupeePower, Roostify, JurisTech, Decimal Technologies, HES Fintech, ARGO, among others, are the main players in the digital lending platform market.
Browse report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/digital-lending-platform-market-3572
Supply Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• Process management
• Loan analysis
• Loan management
• Origin of the loan
• Risk and compliance management
• Design and implementation
• Training and education
• Risk assessment
• Assistance and maintenance
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• On the site
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• Insurance companies
• Credit unions
• Savings and loan associations
• Peer-to-peer loan
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
• United States
• The rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of the APAC
Central and South America
• Rest of the ASC
Middle East and Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• United Arab Emirates
• Rest of the MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: [email protected]
Phone number: +16026667238
Check out our latest blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php
B-502, Kemp Plaza, Mindspace, Malad West, Mumbai: 400 064, India
Global Market Estimates is an India-based market research and consulting company. The company provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and advisory services to its clients and helps them achieve their business goals at the business level. The Global Market Estimates database is used by the world’s well-known and prolific academic institutions and Fortune 500 companies to understand the global and regional business environment in order to excel in their business goals.
This version was posted on openPR.